Personal identification information
When users visit our website or platform, register there, place a purchase, or use another of the many other products, services, or resources we make accessible on our website or platform, we may gather personal identifiable information about them in a variety of ways. Users may be requested for their name, email address, postal address, and phone number as necessary. However, users can browse our website or platform anonymously. Only if users willingly provide us with personal identifiable information will we be able to gather it from them. Users can always choose not to provide personally identifiable information, but doing so might restrict them from participating in some Website/platform-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Every time a User interacts with our website or platform, we may gather non-personal identification information about them. Non-personal identifying information may include the name of the User’s browser, the kind of computer, and technical information about the User’s connection to our Website/platform, including the browser type, operating system, and the Internet service providers used.
Web browser cookies
“Cookies” may be used on our website or platform to improve the user experience. Cookies are stored on users’ hard drives by web browsers for record-keeping and occasionally to monitor information about them. Users can configure their web browser to avoid cookies or to notify them when cookies are being delivered. If they do, be aware that some elements of the website or platform might not operate correctly.
How we use collected information
Go Clean Meals, LLC may collect and use the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
• To advertise with 3rd Parties
• We may use your email address, IP address, and other information in conjunction with a 3rd Party Advertiser such as ‘Cookies’ for targeted advertising purposes.
• We may require your information to correctly display material on the Website/platform in order to manage and operate our Website/platform.
• To enhance client relations
Why By providing us with additional information, you enable us to react to your support and customer care requirements more quickly.
• To customize the user experience
• To better understand how our users utilize the materials and services offered on our website and platform, we may use information in the aggregate.
• To handle payments
• We reserve the right to use the personal data customers give when placing an order only for the purpose of fulfilling that purchase. Except as required to deliver the service, we do not disclose this information to other parties.
• To conduct a campaign, competition, poll, or another website/platform feature.
• To provide users information about subjects we believe would interest them that they consented to receive.
• Sending recurring emails
• We could use the email address to communicate with the User and provide updates on their order. Inquiries, questions, and/or other requests may also be addressed through it.
We protect your information.
To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data kept on our Website/platform; we implement suitable data collection, storage, and processing procedures and security measures.
The Website/platform and its Users exchange sensitive and confidential data through an SSL-secured encrypted communication channel, which is secured with digital signatures.
The disclosure of personal data
We never trade, sell, or let anyone rent access to the personal information of our users. For the objectives mentioned above, we may provide anonymous, general demographic data about our users and visitors to trusted affiliates, marketers, and business partners. This data will never include any information personally identifying.
Users will get emails that may include corporate news, updates, details about relevant products or services, etc., if they choose to opt-in to our mailing list. The User may contact us via our website or platform if at any time they would like to stop receiving emails from us in the future. We give comprehensive unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email.
This policy may change at any time at the discretion of Go Clean Meals, LLC. When we do, we’ll put a notice on our website or platform’s home page. To keep up with changes to this policy, we encourage Users to visit this page regularly. By doing so, they can learn how we’re assisting in the protection of their personal data. You agree that it is your duty to examine this privacy statement and be aware of updates frequently.
You are accepting of these terms.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Get in touch with any questions about this policy or the practices of this website/platform.